Sample Question papers

Online Applications

Migration Certificate :-

  • Issuing Migration Certificates for Students desirous of continuing studies in abroad or in other states of India. To help the students those who wish to go for further studies after completing SSLC/OSLC/Matriculation/ Anglo Indian/ Higher Secondary Examinations conducted by this Department. Students who hold any one of the above certificates are eligible to apply.

CCM Certificate :-

  • Candidates can get the Duplicate Certificate or Certified Copy of Mark List in case of loss of certificate or destroyed by flood or fire. Certified Copy of Mark List is only valid for short time duration whereas Duplicate Certificate is valid for ever.
  • Immediately on loss of original certificate the candidate must lodge a complaint in the nearest Police Station. If the certificate is not traceable, the candidate should obtain a non-traceable certificate from the Police.
  • Based on the above Non-traceable certificate, loss certificate from the Tahsildar concerned may be obtained.
  • If the certificate is totally destroyed by flood or fire, a certificate to the effect has to be obtained from the Tahsildar concerned.
  • If the certificate is partially damaged and cannot be used, the same should be enclosed with the application for duplicate. In this case there is no need to get non-traceable certificate from Police or from Tahsildar.

Duplicate Certificate :-